2D Echocardiogram/Transthoracic Echocardiogram (Cardiac Ultrasonography)
At Suburban Diagnostics, this test is conducted only by trained physicians/cardiologists.
No special preparations are necessary for a standard transthoracic echocardiogram.
An echocardiogram uses sound waves to produce images of your heart. The images from an echocardiogram help to identify various abnormalities of the heart.
- Heart murmurs
- Ischaemic Heart Disease
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Native Valve Stenosis
- Native Valve Regurgitation
- Prosthetic Valve assessment
- Infective Endocarditis
- Pericardial Disease
- Cardiac masses
- Pulmonary Disease (Cor Pulmonale)
- Unexplained Stroke
- Arrhythmias, Palpitations, Syncope
- Aortic and major arterial disease
- Pre-operative Evaluation
To book a test, please click here