- Breast Cancer is the most Common cancer among women in India and accounts for 27% of all cancer in women.
- In urban areas, 1 in 22 women develops breast cancer during her lifetime.
- 1.45 lakhs of fresh cases diagnosed every year in India.
- The most efficient screening method to detect early breast cancer.
- A Mammography is an X-ray that produces an image of the inner breast tissue on film, complimented by sono-mammography.
- The test is conducted by a female technician, under the guidance of a Radiologist.
BRCA 1 & 2
- Once in lifetime test for detection of hereditary breast & ovarian cancer risk.
- In depth analysis by NGS and confirmation by Sanger Sequencing (Gold Standard Technique)
- CA 15.3
For any technical queries contact Dr. Nidhi Garg on +919663677705
For scheduling any appointments or any general inquires call our health line number.