Suburban Diagnostics introduces Zika Virus RT_PCR test which help you to be prepared against this grim mosquito terror. Call our Healthline to know more about the test.
- Breast Cancer is the most Common cancer among women in India and accounts for 27% of all cancer in women.
- In urban areas, 1 in 22 women develops breast cancer during her lifetime.
- 1.45 lakhs of fresh cases diagnosed every year in India.
- The most efficient screening method to detect early breast cancer.
- A Mammography is an X-ray that produces an image of the inner breast tissue on film, complimented by sono-mammography.
- The test is conducted by a female technician, under the guidance of a Radiologist.
BRCA 1 & 2
- Once in lifetime test for detection of hereditary breast & ovarian cancer risk.
- In depth analysis by NGS and confirmation by Sanger Sequencing (Gold Standard Technique)
For any technical queries contact Dr. Nidhi Garg on +919663677705
For scheduling any appointments or any general inquires call our health line number.
- A recent study from India, reported HIV-1 subtype ‘C’ to be predominant in 95.6% patients, while 4.4% patients were infected with circulating recombinant forms.
- Mutational testing reported 43.4% treatment naive and 36.3% treatment experienced patients to confer first – and/or second – line antiretroviral drug resistance.
- The International AIDS Society-USA Panel issued a consensus statement in 2000, noting that resistance testing is of value in situations of first regimen failure, multiple regimen failures, and pregnancy with (HIV) viremia. Additionally, the panel recommends considering resistance testing in cases of primary HIV infection and established HIV infection.
- HIV-1 Drug Resistance Testing is an in-house developed assay based on the PCR + Sequencing platform. This test reports the genotypic mutations present and the antiviral drugs for which the mutations Conferresistance. The results of this test must be utilized in the Context of the Complete clinical picture.
For any technical queries you can contact Dr.Viral Vadwai on +91 982 038 8855